Our Office is open for Enrolments from 9am-10:30am.
Come into our Office and pick up an Enrolment Pack.
- Please come in and meet our Tumuaki/Principal for a personal tour.
- Meet your child’s Kaiako
- School visits are welcomed
The process is that you fill out the forms and bring a copy of your child’s birth certificate.
You will then meet with your child’s Kaiako after Kura to offer the opportunity for Whanaungatanga and discuss any needs your child has. This helps both your child and us here at Kura to ensure a smooth transition.
Your child will then start Kura the following day.
- Free Stationery Packs
- Kids Can Breakfasts
- Fruit in Schools
- Free School Lunches
- After School Programmes
- Restorative and trauma informed trained Staff
- The KiVa programme
- Whanau working alongside us in your child’s learning journey
- Tamariki upholding our School Vision and School Uara
- Regular attendance
- Open communication
- Zero tolerance for Bullying
If your child is turning 5
- Return the enrolment pack.
- Meet the Kaiako meetings on Wednesday afternoons.
- Your child must come in for 2 visits for part of a day before starting Kura. Thursday/Friday.
- This helps them prepare for the transition to Kura.